Forum ID

Sekarang ini 2019-10-14 12:41

Waktu dalam UTC + 7 jam

Postkan topik baru Balas ke topik  [ 1 post ] 
Pengarang Pesan
PostDipost: 2019-06-14 15:32 

Bergabung: 2019-06-14 15:32
LONDON -- Milos Raonic and Frank Dancevic threw a one-two winning punch for Canada on Tuesday as the eighth seed and the lucky loser combined for a pair of first-round Wimbledon victories within minutes of each other. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., fired 30 aces -- compared to two for his opponent -- in a comfortable 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 win over Australias Matthew Ebden that took little more than 90 minutes. It was a two-hour victory for the 107th-ranked Dancevic, who won his first Wimbledon match since 2011 as he upset 29th-seeded Croatian Ivo Karlovic 6-4, 7-6(5), 7-6(4). Raonic, who lost his only grass tuneup match this month at Halle, Germany, is into the Wimbledon second round for the fourth consecutive year, but hopes to go farther after never winning two matches in a row at the event. The 23-year-old was never in trouble from Ebden, with the Canadian claiming the first two sets and breaking for a lead in the third. Raonic sent over a service winner for three match points, but needed only one as he put a volley into the far corner out of Ebdens reach. "I feel really good about this win, I played a lot better than I expected to," said Raonic. "I showed that I can adjust my game on this surface," said the right-hander with a 10-10 career record on grass. "I did what was necessary to win. I think my Roland Garros quarter-final gave me confidence and showed me that I know what I need to do to win in these situations and eventually get into the second week of slams." Dancevic, a 29-year-old from Niagara Falls, Ont. has played in the main draw at the All England Club seven times and earned his third Wimbledon win as he overcame 32 Karlovic aces. Dancevic never faced a break point and broke the Croatian once. Dancevic advanced with 47 winners and just four unforced errors. "I had to serve really well, it was my main focus," said Dancevic. "But returning was a lottery, I was just guessing. "From the first point I had to pick sides. I returned amazing, From the first ten serves in a row I got ten returns back. It was basically a guessing game, when I got into the point, I had the advantage. It came down to a coin toss, I returned a little bit better on the key points." He entered the field as a lucky loser from qualifying round and won his first match at the ATP level since the U.S. open fist round over Robin Haase last August. "It feels great, I havent been on this grass while," Dancevic said. "I felt motivated by the whole atmosphere and being given a chance to be alive here at Winmbledon. I tried to play relaxed and go for my shots. "Im really, really happy I got through." In womens action Swiss Timea Bacsinszky beat Torontos Sharon Fichman 6-1, 6-3, with the 85th-ranked Canadian admitting she was outplayed. "Im starting to like the grass," said the 23-year-old who was making her main draw debut at the All England Club. "Unfortunately I didnt plays as well as I could have. "It didnt help that my opponent was playing very well, Its disappointing. I felt like I didnt bring a good enough level for most of the match and she did. It was pretty straightforward -- she played well and went for it, I tried and it just didnt work for me today." Womens 13th seed Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., faced veteran Daniela Hantuchova later. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys China . Tennis Australia chief executive Craig Tiley told local media in comments published Wednesday that John Tomic would not be allowed into Melbourne Park in any official capacity or as a spectator. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseyselite.com/. Striker Dario Mandzukic scored the opener in the 22nd minute but was given a red card nine minutes later for a reckless tackle and left Croatia with 10 men for the remainder of the match. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys . The Calgary Stampeders announced both moves on Wednesday. Parker played 17 regular season games with the Stampeders in 2013, setting career-highs in catches (21) and yards (217). Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals.Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Kevin Shattenkirk scored the winner in the shootout to lead the St. Louis Blues in a 3-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Shattenkirk was the second shooter for the Blues and he buried a wrister past Cam Ward, while Jake Allen stopped Eric Staals wrister for the win. Allen made 26 saves, while David Backes and Ryan Reaves scored in regulation for the Blues, who have won four straight. Justin Faulk and Ryan Murphy lit the lamp for the Hurricanes, who had a three- game winning streak snapped. Ward stopped the 29 shots he faced through overtime in relief of Anton Khudobin, who was pulled from the start after allowing two goals on three shots. The Blues needed just 1:48 to get on the board as Steve Ott sent a pass from the left boards to the circle where Reaves beat Khudobin with a wrister for his fifth of the year. Less than two minutes later, St.dddddddddddd Louis made it a 2-0 game when Alex Pietrangelo passed the puck from the right corner back to the circle and Backes one-timed it in. That spelled the end for Khudobin, with Ward taking over in net. The Hurricanes made it a 2-1 game at 10:57 of the opening frame, as Faulks wrister from the high slot tipped off a Blue and found its way to the back of the net. Skating on the power play in the second period, Murphys one-timer from the high slot went through a screen and in for his first of the season at 14:19. Game Notes St. Louis plays in Washington on Sunday afternoon ... Carolina plays in New York against the Rangers on Saturday ... The Hurricanes scored on their only power play, while the Blues were held off the board on their lone man advantage. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Atas

Tampilkan post-post sebelumnya:  Urutkan sesuai  
Postkan topik baru Balas ke topik  [ 1 post ] 

Waktu dalam UTC + 7 jam

Siapa yang online

Pengguna yang berada di forum ini: Tidak ada pengguna yang terdaftar dan 1 tamu

Anda tidak dapat membuat topik baru di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat membalas topik di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat mengubah post anda di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat menghapus post anda di forum ini
Anda tidak dapat mempost lampiran di forum ini

Cari: